17.2.09

Chapman

Just a minute to brag about one of the coolest little boys in my life, Chapman! He is one of those kids who is pretty much good at anything he does - with the exception of skiing (but I am sure if he really tried it he's be pro in a couple of years)! Not only does he have mad sports skills, but he is so smart that he would probably be able to correct many grammar errors I am going to commit here and he's only 9 years old.
He has recently won the State of Utah championship for free throws in his age bracket, and is headed to compete for title of Western States Champ next week in Las Vegas!
We are very proud of him and love him to piece. My girls think he is fantastic and love playing with him.


One funny story I just cant resist telling happened at Chapman's recent sledding birthday party at the cabin. It was a mix of families all come together to celebrate Chapman! Kids had fun sledding and playing in the snow (OK, adults too) and the adults snowmobiled and ate lots of yummy food. The little girls had a blast playing with the cabin toys, made hideouts and played great all day. Last weekend Sierra & Halie were fighting and Sierra ran away and said "Ouch, my weenie" I kindly informed her that she was not equipped with that part and this is what she said in return "actually it's called a jewelery box" After I recovered, I asked where she could have possible heard anyone call it that and she said that the big kids said that at Chapman's birthday party after they went over the big jumps sledding!


If only I could absorb as much as the kids do - perhaps then I would be as smart as Chapman!


No comments: