14.11.08

The days (& nights) with the boys!

We had an amazingly good time. Especially considering I had a 6, 5, 4 & 2.5 year old all in the same house, and for most of the time Duaine was also out of town!
Yes things were incredibly busy, but for the most part it is my own kids that are the pain in the but kids. I had no behavioral problems with Keri's boys, and they actually listen far better than my own kids. I even think they had a positive affect on the way my kids listen!

Halie & Hayden were quite a pair. In fact the majority of the fighting that went on was because my kids were fighting over who got to sit next to, sleep by, or play with Hayden!

Luckily during the time that Duaine was gone Dawnie came over two night to help me get the kids in bed, and one night my sweet grandma came and slept over to help. It was so helpful, I am not sure I could have done it without them!! Thanks guys!


(yes there are like 2" of frosting and decorating here!)

And even with all that sugar they were great!
We did tons of projects, and Keri left gifts for each day, and we ate a lot of fast food, and now it is strangely quiet around my house!
All I have heard for the past 2 days is "I want Hayden & Carsen back at my house" or " When are Carsen & Hayden coming back to our house?"
We love Carsen & Hayden!


I had to throw this pic in here because Sierra's funny face really captured the true way I felt trying to be a mother of 4!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looked like you had lots of fun! Those pics are so cute. Wow, your girls are beautiful, and Keri's boys are such grown up little men!! This blogging thing is fun, I am thinking it is going to be bad for my sleep patterns!! I'll try not to get too obsessed! Can't wait to see you and your fam! Love ya, Angie

Lissa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Very cute pics. It's a big job to do. My kids are always on their best behavior when we have company to:)