9.12.08

New Family Member

So we finally broke down and got another dog. Actually, I should say that I broke down and got a dog since Mandaline was at church and Duaine was out riding his dirt bike when I got her, but I have been looking!

We got her from a family who had a 10 year old girl, and I think Sierra is taking her place because the dog is particularly fond of Sierra!

She is an adorable 4 month old Labradoodle. Her mom was a back standard poodle and her dad was a chocolate lab. Hence she will not shed!! And even with my allergies I can pet her! Which is fantastic, because I have never been able to pet dogs!


So far she is doing really well. She is still a bit nervous, but she is going to the door to go to the bathroom, and she is super gentile with the kids!
I think she will be a great addition to our family!

4 comments:

The Robinson's said...

cute dog!!
how are you guys?
ready for christmas?

Lissa said...

I'm happy for you guys. Dogs are sweet. I really love labs. They have an easy disposition. We're excited to see you friday!!

skiwatr@yahoo.com said...

Leah is real photogenic. I found your link by Melissa's. I'm going to try and add it to my blog. Love ya tons!

Jenny said...

Parsley says Woof! I'm glad you commented on my blog because now I can follow yours. :)